WARNING: Owlet products are not medical devices. They are not intended for use as medical devices or to replace medical devices. They do not and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify anatomy or any physiological process.
The Smart Sock is meant for use with healthy children up to 5 years of age.
- Do not use the SmartSock as a diagnostic tool.
- Do not use the SmartSock if your doctor recommends the use of a hospital pulse oximeter.
- Do not use the SmartSock if your doctor recommends the use of a hospital apnea monitor.
- Do not use the SmartSock as an excuse for unsafe sleep habits.
- Do not use the SmartSock as a replacement for or in lieu of adult care.
Remember: The Smart Sock is not a medical device and the notification thresholds on the Smart Sock are not as stringent as a medical monitor. The Smart Sock is only intended to assist you in tracking your child’s well-being and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your child and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.